Happy New Year everyone!
I don’t know about you, but I am incredibly glad 2017 is over. Whilst in my personal life it had its high points, it had some very low points too.
So – here’s my 2017 bookish review.
Using Goodreads, I challenged myself to read 70 books. I surpassed that by hitting 87! I read a total of 23,559 pages (previous year was 64, with a total of 22,437)! Shortest book was 52 pages, longest 624, with an average of 271 pages.
Without further ado, here are my top 13 books for the year. I couldn’t get it down to 10! Note – not all were published this year, they are just ones I read this year, and are in date read order:
- Closed Casket, by Sophie Hannah
- A Deadly Game, by Joanne Griffiths
- The Second Captive, by Maggie James
- The Woman in Cabin 10, by Ruth Ware
- The Accident, by S.D. Monaghan
- Untainted Blood, by Liz Mistry
- Hide and Seek, by Richard Parker
- The Man Who Died, by Antti Tuomainen
- Snare, by Lilija Sigodardottir
- Murder of the Bride, by Faith Martin
- The Perfect Murder, by Stewart Giles
- Murder in the Family, by Faith Martin
- Beware the Past, by Joy Ellis
Any reviews I’ve blogged are linked, but others are available to read on Goodreads.
I’ll be back tomorrow with some Reading Goals for 2018!