Thanks to Blair at Feed the Crime, I have been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award!
Here are the rules:
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
So here are my answers to Blair’s questions:
If you could read just one genre for the next year what would you pick?
Well, this should come as no surprise to anyone – I’d pick crimes/thrillers!
Other than books what do you enjoy?
Food! Travel! Chocolate! I could go on….
If you were a book, which would it be?
I’d probably be a children’s book, because I’ve been known to be a big kid!
Have you ever DNF’d a book? If so which one?
Yes – lots – the last one was for a Blog Tour. If I DNF I don’t record it on Goodreads.
How many physical books that you own are you still yet to read?
Um – just about every one on my shelves?! Most books when they’ve been read are sent to charity shops! 300+
What would your perfect career/job be?
Librarian, or possibly a proof reader
If there was one piece of advice that you could give to a new blogger, what would it be?
Be yourself. Don’t accept too many tours!
- Name the first book you reviewed? Was it any good?
- Favourite book of 2019 so far?
- Which book would you take to a desert island? Why?
- Do you have a favourite author? Who, and why?
- Do you have a favourite holiday destination? What makes it special?
- Other than reading, do you have any hobbies?
- What’s your favourite cuisine?
Thanks again Blair – apologies it’s a bit late! Even if I haven’t tagged you, feel free to nominate yourself!