You may have noticed I did a bit of a vanishing act! My reading mojo completely disappeared. So I thought I’d share what I’ve been reading for the last couple of weeks as part of my WWW Wednesday round up.
WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words
. It’s open for anyone to join in and is a great way to share what you’ve been reading! Just answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading.
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What am I currently reading?
A Puzzle for Fools, by Patrick Quentin
– Some of the blogs I follow have decided to make this a week of reading works published in 1936. This was the only book on my shelves that qualified that I hadn’t read! A nice short book, I should finish it later today.
The Innocence of Father Brown, by GK Chesterton
– The latest short story collection which I plan to start today.
What did I recently finish reading?
The Ides of April, by Lindsay Davis
– Not really for me.
The Mysterious Mr Quin, by Agatha Christie
– Currently my least favourite Christie collection of short stories!
The Missing Hours, by Emma Kavanagh
– An enjoyable story once it got going.
What do I think I’ll read next:
A Cold Death, by Antonio Manzini
– A Police Procedural from the library.